I TAKE YOU TO BALI BEAUTY PROUDCT

 

varnish-bali
Online Fashion Store

BaliJust the name makes you dream, isn't it? It's silly but I like the varnishes that bear the name of a dream destination, it feels like traveling a bit. Mavala sent me a nice package containing lots of treasures that I will tell you about very quickly and in the lot this summer varnish, the 303 Bali.

Online Fashion Store must admit that I particularly tore my hair to try to make the true color in the photo, then I noticed that other blogger friends had had the same difficultyBecause the problem is that in photos Bali makes neon pink, while it is not.

It is certainly not a soft and soft pink, but not neon either.

The installation is easy but in 3-4 layers, we realize (better in real life than in the photo) that the white of my nails is still visible: damn (I like it when it completely covers).

Online Fashion Store

It's a shade I like to wear on the toes in particular. It all makes you want to be on vacation, real quick, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KURE BAZAAR, THE VARNISH BASED ON NATURAL INGREDIENTS

WOMEN AND AIDS PRODUCT