KURE BAZAAR, THE VARNISH BASED ON NATURAL INGREDIENTS

It's time to bring out the color on the nails to accompany the pretty spring flowers!
And that's good because I received a batch from Online Fashion Store of Kure Bazaar varnish to test, which allowed me to discover this brand, of which I had heard the greatest good.
The promise: a range of varnishes with the most natural formulation possible (without formaldehyde, synthetic camphor, toluene, and dibutyl phthalate), not tested on animals, but promising the same prowess of hold, drying and quality as conventional varnishes.

Kure bazaar

Kure Bazaar is a small French brand that offers an alternative to classic varnishes.
The creator of the brand had an awareness at the birth of her son. She thus began to take an interest in natural cosmetics. Little by little, she developed this range of natural varnishes with one of her best friends.
The varnish formula is made up of 85% ingredients of natural origin, based on wood pulp, cotton, corn, potato, and wheat.
Surprising isn't it?

I was very anxious to test the quality (knowing that I am quite difficult in varnish), and I am not disappointed, on the contrary!
The colors are vibrant, fast-drying, and it shines… flawless quality: vibrant color, fast-drying and long-lasting hold.
I am delighted with this less chemical and toxic alternative while being hyper qualitative.

Nomadic varnish

For years, I have been looking for the perfect "nude" varnish. It's quite difficult because you have to find the right shade between beige and rosé. What goes to one, will not necessarily go to another, depending on the exact shade of your skin.
I have long adored the Metallic Sand from Korres, which has now become impossible to find.
So when I saw this little nude varnish in the package: it was the product I immediately tried!
Nomade is a fairly light pinkish beige hue, it sticks perfectly to the natural color of my nail.
My big question was: will it be enough covering?
Because indeed, I have the free edges of the nail very very white naturally, which does not forgive with a too transparent varnish.
Bingo: in 2 layers, the varnish is quite covering!
But the best surprise is that it dries quite quickly.
You can imagine that I am delighted, it is the ideal nude shade for me!
It dries quickly, it is rather easy to apply, and the hold is very correct.
This is my huge favorite, I recommend it 1000% if you have the same skin tone as me.

Please note: when you select the nomad shade on the shop, the shade shown in the image on the left appears much darker from Online Fashion Store (which can be misleading). So trust my photos instead.

Pink Punk varnish

The second shade I received is much more punchy: Rose Punk.
I wear little pink on the nails, but this one is quite pretty, it adds a spring touch to my outfits (containment).
But above all, testing this shade allows me to see how successful the pigmentation is for a "natural" varnish (even if, let's be clear: a varnish with lacquered effect cannot be 100% natural, but this formula is very the closer you get to it that you can find now).
In 1 layer the covering is already really top, and 2 layers are enough to perfect the whole.
Crazy pigmentation, shine, everything is there. I have absolutely no impression of using a different varnish.

My very small negative point might be about the fairly fine brush, but it does not prevent a correct application (and I'm not very good, believe me). However, it is true that I find wider brushes in general more practical to make a nice rounding around the edges.
Apart from that, the varnishes are beautiful, the coverage very good, the quick-drying, the correct hold. The glossy / lacquered finish is there. In addition, I let you go discover the range of shades offered which is really cool. There is everything: pastel colors, vibrant, deep ... there is even gold (pink gold, pure gold).

Remove the varnish gently: washable dissolvettes

Years I spent in washable cleansing wipes but there remained the concern of the nail polish…
Emma's trends now offer washable “  dissolves ” with a zero-waste perspectiveThey are made from scraps of fabric, made in France, and allow you to remove the nail polish (associated with a solvent), instead of using cotton.
These dissolves are washable. I can't already tell you how many times you can use them before they become unusable (because I think they necessarily become unusable after a while), but in any case, it helps reduce waste, and c is already good.


Another positive point: I find that they remove the varnish extremely well. I used the Mademoiselle Bio mild remover, I put very little and I managed to remove all the varnish.
I put the soaked dissolved for a few seconds then by removing it, all the varnish comes with. The loops of the dissolves "catch" the varnish. Even on the sometimes recalcitrant sides, I manage to remove it at the first try.
In short for me it's a big YES!
As for Solvent Care, it is a new Mademoiselle Bio. Its formula is very gentle: 100% of the total is of natural origin, including 31% of the total of ingredients from Organic Farming.
It is enriched with castor oil, sweet almond, jojoba and sunflower oils. I, who have very fragile nails, confirm that he gently removes nails and takes care of cuticles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WOMEN AND AIDS PRODUCT

I TAKE YOU TO BALI BEAUTY PROUDCT