THE PRECIOUS PLUMPING BALM ROGER & GALLET

Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier
Online Fashion Store

A few months ago I was telling you about my crush on the Roger & Gallet noveltyFleur de Figuier Eau de Parfum.
Online Fashion Store has since been able to discover the Precious Plumping Balm from the same range on the occasion of an evening where we were able to taste Popelini cabbage which for the occasion had created the cabbage "fig flower" 
My palate still has fond memories of it, I didn't know Popelini at all  and I simply loved it. It changes macaroon-type delicacies, I urge you to stop by one of their shops if you have the opportunity (I leave the addresses at the end of the article).
fig-flower
Online Fashion Store
The Precious Plumping Balm exists in 3 flagship scents of Roger & Gallet: RoseFleur osmanthus, and Fleur de FiguierI love the Fleur osmanthus scent but I find it more springtime so I started on Fleur de Figuier (we don't change a winning team).
It contains 95% of ingredients of natural origin, and you will not find their parabens, dyes, silicone, or mineral oils. The balm is enriched with distilled extracts of fig buds, fig pulp, and precious passionflower oils.
The texture is great, thick and light at the same time, like a super smooth whipped cream.
Typically the kind of texture that my skin loves by the temperatures these days (brrrr it curdles isn't it?). It is enveloping but does not leave a sticky film. The skin is really nourished, hydrated and in addition, delicately scented.
Apply directly after showering for more effectiveness.
Obviously, the must is to finish with the Eau de Parfum Fleur de Figuier history to prolong the pleasure of its divine scent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KURE BAZAAR, THE VARNISH BASED ON NATURAL INGREDIENTS

WOMEN AND AIDS PRODUCT

I TAKE YOU TO BALI BEAUTY PROUDCT