THE CONFRONTATION

Cheeky Honey Lush
Online Fashion store
There's a cool thing about Lush, it's the jar recycling operation: we bring back 5 empty jars (transparent, black jars, solid perfume sticks), and a fresh mask of our choice is given to us (and whose pot can participate in the next 5 pots to bring back ^ _ ^).
The air of nothing, when one likes like me the products hair and masks, one accumulates the pots, that goes quickly. Suddenly recently I took the opportunity to test a mask which I had heard a lot of good: Effronté Honey.
It is a fresh, detoxifying, cleansing, and soothing mask. It contains honey, lime juice, fresh spices, rosemary, juniper berries, and kaolin.
The composition is clean, find the list of ingredients hereThe small downside is that it can only be kept for a short month in the refrigerator after the date of manufacture. And I admit that for me it is a negative point, I find it very difficult to finish this kind of mask in the allotted time (besides I gave half of it to my brother so as not to spoil). Finally, little product is needed for each use, half a jar is better for me.
Besides that, it is not bad at all. Let it sit for 10 minutes then rinse with a massage to loosen the impurities thanks to the ground almonds it contains.
In the end, the skin is very soft and plump. A real boost to the complexion, perfect when you are tired.
However, I did moderately appreciate the somewhat special smell (Online Fashion Store rarely appreciates the honey scent in cosmetics, and the spicy mixture does not help) which made me sick in the long run.
For these reasons I continue to prefer the mask, I have told you about many times and which I am fond of: The Great LiarAfter it's a matter of taste, in any case, my favorite is still not dethroned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KURE BAZAAR, THE VARNISH BASED ON NATURAL INGREDIENTS

WOMEN AND AIDS PRODUCT

I TAKE YOU TO BALI BEAUTY PROUDCT