SILKY SKIN WITH EUCERIN BRAND

Online Fashion Store
Dry skin is going to be spoiled today! As you know, I've been talking about this for years: I suffer from fairly severe dryness on the body. And clearly, Eucerin is one of the brands in which the Online Fashion Store has 100% confidence and which relieves me immediately.
Weapon number 1: the PH5 shower oil that I have been talking about since ... well since the start of the blog and more recentlyFor me, it's just a classic, that all dry skin should know. Its super soft, lipid-replenishing complex prevents drying of the skin caused by frequent showers or the heat/hardness of the water. Above all, do not be afraid of the name “oil”, the product is not greasy and use with a shower flower is easy.
Weapon number 2: the Complete Repair discovered this winterUltra effective, relief is immediate thanks to its active ingredients: urea, ceramide 3, and glucoglycerol which hydrate, strengthen the skin barrier and ensure long-lasting comfort. He saved my skin after my swimming sessions!
Today I suggest you win these 2 products to obtain silky skin in order to attack spring in an optimal way .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KURE BAZAAR, THE VARNISH BASED ON NATURAL INGREDIENTS

WOMEN AND AIDS PRODUCT

I TAKE YOU TO BALI BEAUTY PROUDCT