LADY CABARET

lady-cabaret
Online Fashion Store received from Adopt 'by Réserve Naturelle some products from the latest Lady Cabaret limited edition collection.
You know that I have loved the brand since ... er since when, anyway? Well since my adolescence! At the time it was THE store where to find beauty products at low prices and even today, even if Kiko had to nibble large market shares, they are doing quite well and are constantly renewing themselves.
I wanted to show you these products before the holidays but I ran out of time. The good news is that you will find them on sale right now.
lady-cabaret-ombre
Online Fashion Store
I start with my disappointment (once is not custom): the foam eye shadowSo very sincerely I wonder if my product did not have a heat stroke or something like that because it was rather liquid when I received it, the texture immediately seemed to me not great.
And what a shame because purple is a shade that I particularly like!
Lady Cabaret Ombre mousse Sparkling Purple
Online Fashion Store
In the pot, the color is very pretty, with small festive glitter. On the eyelid: what a disappointment! The color is more than transparent (I didn't put a swatch on your hand: it makes it the same as on the eyelid), the material sticks together and spins in the folds despite the application of a good base. Anyway, I can't tame the beast at all. I did not have the opportunity to go to the store to see if the texture of the others is the same or if it comes from my product. In any case, know that it exists in 3 shades and that it is sold at 3.48 €.
The experience with the other 2 products has been much more convincing.
Lady Purple Lipstick - Nature Reserve
Online Fashion Store
Starting with the glossy lacquered lipstick received in Lady Purple shade. How dark it seemed to me at the start! And I have a little trouble wearing dark reds ... And in fact on application, a good surprise, it seems lighter. It is comfortable, shiny. And it is currently € 3.48 (2 other colors available).
Finally, a little sparkling varnish with an enchanting tint:
Natural Reserve Fairy Varnish
Online Fashion Store
I applied it on a purple varnish, it looks good on any dark varnish. It contains glitter of different sizes, tiny and larger, a dominant mixture of gold and pink, it takes its effect!
The good news is that it is also on the sale, that it is € 1.95 and that there are 6 colors available, all really nice. Don't hesitate to go take a look.
So much for this limited edition, do not hesitate to consult the Adopt'by Réserve Naturelle sales, which are always worth it, they keep stocks running high (not only for cosmetic products but also accessories and jewelry).
Otherwise, I recommend you again and again the bases I love my lips, I love My eyes or even the eyebrow fixer, these small pencils are very practical and effective, sure values.
I saw that they had released Beauty Blender type sponges  (a thousand times cheaper), if you have already tested them, I would like to give you your opinion, I might crack up very soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KURE BAZAAR, THE VARNISH BASED ON NATURAL INGREDIENTS

WOMEN AND AIDS PRODUCT

I TAKE YOU TO BALI BEAUTY PROUDCT