BEAUTY BOX LOOKFANTASTIC

On the beauty box side, Online Fashion Store recently made a very nice discovery…. the beauty Box  Lookfantastic.
It contains a selection of products sold on the shop, with a minimum of 6 products for the skin (face and body cosmetics), hair, and makeup.
I received the Beauty box n ° 3 Christmas edition, and I must say that it keeps its promises.
First of all, it is nicely presented, the box is quite classy. Regarding the content (it's still the most important), let's take a closer look:
  • pair of Eylure faux-cis: typically the kind of product I wanted to try but never bought. I wanted to put them on during the holidays and then ... I just forgot. This is only a postponement. Doe eyes for a future occasion.
  • An Eve Lom cleansing balm: nice discovery, very good product! It leaves the skin ultra soft and well removed, it is pleasant to use. Be careful the scent of plants can be disconcerting nonetheless. It really makes me want to look a little more seriously at this brand that I didn't know yet.
  • Radiance & Energy Serum CODING:  then it is fine BUT the format is still really small. Take it in your special weekend kit.
  •  Lord & Berry glitter eye pencil:  I'm always happy to have a black pencil, and this one is dotted with small glitter, it's original.
  • Shower gel Japanese Orange Molton Brown: yet another discovery, the scent is to die for, really nice shower gel. And I saw that there was a Coco Sandalwood scent… imminent cracking (it's not like I needed ahem shower gel).
  • Last but not least, a mini Wet BrushMe who swears by my (well .. my) Tangle Teezer, I did not expect that I like it so much ... And yet. Do not be fooled by its appearance, it is in fact a brush with ultra-flexible pins to use on wet hair. It detangles without attacking or breaking the hair. Not sure that it would suit too tangled hair (where the Tangle Teezer has spikes of different sizes to disentangle well), but on mine, it is totally enough. The rubber base is "hard" and does not soak up water. She joined my pool bag directly.
beauty-box-lookfantastic-christmas-content
Online Fashion Store
In the end: I am conquered. For a simple and good reason, it is that this box allows you to discover almost unknown British brands here. And I love British products. And I love to discoverOne regret: for a “Christmas” theme it lacks fun and color.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KURE BAZAAR, THE VARNISH BASED ON NATURAL INGREDIENTS

WOMEN AND AIDS PRODUCT

I TAKE YOU TO BALI BEAUTY PROUDCT